[SunRescue] ID Sbus boards

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at nocke.Sweden.Sun.COM
Mon Jul 17 15:46:34 CDT 2000

Oh, at least one number i know :)

The 501-1931 card is a Serial/Parallel controler,
it can handles (as far as i remember) 1 parallel and
8 serial ports. I think the contact at the end is to connect
it to an external board which has those connectors.

The other numbers are not sun part numbers.

Regards,

	//Magnus