[SunRescue] Sun 2/120 dumb terminal hookup?

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 16 01:11:07 CDT 2000

Would anyone know any information on the Sun 2's?

I'm looking on hooking up a VT420 term, but not sure what it's
expecting as far as port settings.
I've tried both SIO-A and SIO-B at both 2400 and 9600 baud.
Also have the keyboard for this, but no more monitors. =(

Also, is SCSI on the same board as the CPU?  It has 2 50 pin
header connectors, which one is for serial, but I'm assuming the other
is also serial, but I'm not positive.  Or do I need an optional Multibus board?

This machine seems so much fun (then again, I'm also watching wargames
as I type this).  Also, how would one extract the tape images on Bill's site
to a tape drive?

Thanks,

Paul