[SunRescue] I've got Keyboard Mouse Pads....

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Fri Jul 14 15:36:43 CDT 2000

Ok, everybody was talking about this a while ago
(with the "photocopy" to make a mouse pad image stuff)

I just got handed 15 type 4 optical mouse pads (none in
perfect shape, but none look unusable).  There is one
that's "bigger" than the rest of the type 4's (so it's either
a type 3 or just one of the bigger type 4's...don't have a
type 3 to test against...grid looks like the type4)

Postage and they're yours.

Best story, or need gets the big one.

Earl
(I actually got 18 of them, but I only needed 3...)