[SunRescue] Q on "optimal" OS for Sun4c machines, now that So laris 8 won't run

nick at ns.snowman.netnick nick at ns.snowman.netnick
Thu Jul 13 16:48:00 CDT 2000

There are two sides to having a single server for a single task.  The good
side is that if they die it won't take anything else down.  (in theory)
They also don't require as big boxes, which can be a +.  The down side is
it's harder to maintain and work with.  It's another one of those
tradeoffs.
	Nick