[SunRescue] ELC video jitter

Cyrus M. Reed reedc at cc.wwu.edu
Thu Jul 13 01:12:13 CDT 2000

Speaking of monitor problems, I've noticed a slight problem with a
GDM20e10 (I think that's it; the 20" Trinitron with remote) I'm using on a
SPARC 10 (/w TGX fb).  Everything (especially black text and the cursor)
seems to have a slight shadow going off to the right on the screen; sort
of like a bad TV signal.  It seems to be just noticeable enough to be
annoying.  Anyone have any idea of what causes this, or more important,
how to fix it?  I've checked to be sure the cable is connected securely,
and reset it with the switch in the back, but to no avail.

Thanks,
Cyrus