[SunRescue] Q on "optimal" OS for Sun4c machines, now that Solaris 8 won't run

JonathanEischjeisch at boku.net JonathanEischjeisch at boku.net
Wed Jul 12 16:40:41 CDT 2000

Dave McGuire wrote:
>   There's a lot of high-tech in my area...a *lot*.  I've found that,
> the higher the "tech", the lower the concentration of NT machines.

I guess that explains why the bigger places around here are moving away
from their old win95 boxes....  and moving to win98.  geesh.  oh well,
some day I'll move to a place that uses networks for things other than
the cash registers at wal-mart.  Anyone got a company that is looking
for interns next summer, in the Minneapolis, MN area?

-Jonathan