[SunRescue] Pointer to SS2 FM info pages?

BSDBobtheoldgreybeardBSDfreakbobkey at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu BSDBobtheoldgreybeardBSDfreakbobkey at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Wed Jul 12 15:14:15 CDT 2000

Well, I bit the bullet, again, this time for an SS2 (hey, its a step up
from my SS1...(:+\\...), at a price I could not refuse.  But, I was needing
a pointer to the url for the FEH pages on it.  I vaguely remember a .jp
site that had some of the board diags that show the ram/jumper/etc
locations.  Anyone have that url handy?  If not, anyone have the FEH sheets
handy for the SS2, and can tell me what the sequence of ram simm positions
is for 4m simms at 8 simms at 32M up to 12 simms at 48M, and if a jumper
needs resetting?

Thanks

Bob