[SunRescue] ID Sbus boards

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Jul 11 22:21:15 CDT 2000

  A while back I got a box of SBus boards and have a
couple I have not been able to identify.  I hope some
one can help since I'm relatively new to Sun (and other
company's) hardware.
     The first is some kind of SBus port.  The board is
numbered 48-33000121 rev B and there are markings on hte
board which say PCB49-33000000 and PCB48-33000001 and a
name on the edge; Jeni Schum.  Could this be a serial
board?
     The second is actually two boards mounted on the
same plate.  The plate has a DB9 and a DB15 connector on
it.  There are labels on the boards, one is 30VX000-1
and the other is 30VX0009-1.  A large chip on one board
is marked RasterOps.
     The last I have not found the number in my searches
yet but it is marked 501-1931.  I'm probably looking in
the wrong places.
     I'd appreciate any help, even a direction where to
look.   Thanks, Bob