[SunRescue] Swap for SS2?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Jul 10 00:41:58 CDT 2000

I'm looking to get my hands on one of each Sun4c machine, just to play with.
The SPARCstation 2 was pretty much the top-end of that line, and I've got a
couple to trade.  I'd like to get all of the pizza box machines first (as
they stack nicely in this pile I've got), so if anybody has an SS1, or an
SS1+ that they'd like to swap, please mail me off-list.  Hopefully these
machines will be used to solidify the information in the SHR, so if you'd
like to donate them, that'd be fine too.  :-)  Later,
	Grego

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)