[SunRescue] How FAST is a SUN IPC (OT)

Mike Hebel Druaga at pmail.net
Sat Jul 8 11:14:56 CDT 2000

Where the hell did you acquire a Cray from?  I have accumulated a couple of
SGI R4400's but a Cray?

I'm just amazed - I've never personally seen a Cray let alone got the chance
to assimilate
one into my home network.

Way cool!  Got pictures?

As for the NetBSD thing I completely agree.  Solaris is great and stable
_if_ the box is fast enough but for those of us that scrounge lower-end
Sparc hardware NetBSD/Sparc runs far faster and better than anything else.

Sincerely,

Mike Hebel