[SunRescue] How FAST is a SUN IPC

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jul 6 22:40:38 CDT 2000

  He did indeed say that.  I think it was actually in an early Linux
FAQ that I first saw that quote.

  It is impressive that it runs (or "sorta" runs) on so many other
platforms.  With other free, solid, established OSs already available
for those platforms, though, it just makes me shake my head and wonder
WHY.  Linux is THE GOOD STUFF on i386 boxes.  Leave it there!

       -Dave McGuire