[SunRescue] How FAST is a SUN IPC

Kimheb Electra Druaga at pmail.net
Thu Jul 6 19:52:03 CDT 2000

*Deep Bow* My mistake 'O wise one.  Humble apologies for my newbieness! ;-)

It's funny though I have a frame buffer from a company called Vigra(?) that
causes a system to not come up unless it's the only SBUS frame buffer in the
box.  Shame too since it's got a standard SVGA connector on it which would
allow me to port my Sparc 2 from work to home easily without having to buy a
Sun monitor at home.  Other than that it's a great little SBUS card.

Sincerely,

Mike Hebel