[SunRescue] Dead Sparc 20

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Jul 5 23:26:02 CDT 2000

Firstly, please don't send HTML email.  At least not until the rendering
engines get reasonably fast, or we all have dedicated HTML rendering
hardware.  :-)

Does the PS supply fan spin?  If not, have you tried plugging in a power
cord?  :-)  Barring that, maybe it's a bad power supply.
If the power supply comes online, does it beep or anything?  What do you
have hooked up for a console?  Do you have a real keyboard?  Supply a few
more details, and maybe we can come up with something.  (sorry for my awful
humor this evening)
	Grego