[SunRescue] Two Sun Systems

Chris Drelich hyena at interport.net
Tue Jul 4 21:20:38 CDT 2000

Im trying to clean up a bit, and get rid of some things in my place, as it
looks like I may be moving in the future.  Anyway, at the moment, I am looking
to get rid of:

Tadpole SparcBook 3GX
I have a case, 2 batteries, an external trackball, and an external SCSI mouse.
It has 32MB of RAM, a 2GB Hard Drive, and I believe a 110MHz Sparc proccessor.
Im told its about equivelant to a SparcStation5.  Im looking for $1000+S/H for
this, I also have transcievers to make the network plug into Twisted Pair or
15pin AUI that I can throw in for free.

SparcServer 20
This has 512MB of RAM, Dual SM71 proccessors, a 9GB SCSI Barracuda and a 1GB
SCSI Hard Drive(I THINK the 1GB is a Seagate of some kind, possibly another
barracuda, but I may be wrong), it has a Sun Bluish-Purple CD-ROM(its the one
that normally comes with this system, its the same color as the side of the
system, however being partially color blind, I couldn't tell you exactly what
color that is).  I can throw in a framebuffer or two if wanted, I have two of
the TGX SBus Framebuffers, not identical, but rather close and could probably
work well for a dual headed system, I can throw these in for free. Im looking
for  $1500+S/H for this.

Sun 4/600 and Sun 4/300 systems
I have 2 4/x30 chassis(one with Sun4/630MP plate, one with Sun4/330 plate), I
also have a few SM100s, 4MB 30pin SIMMs, memory boards, system boards, basicly
full systems and parts to help you make a fuller system.  If you are looking
for any parts for these systems, let me know.  I am willing to ship any of
these parts, as long as buyer pays shipping.  Please note with the 4/6x0
chassis, shipping is probably a few hundred dollars.  Email me to work out
prices for this, the more you buy, the better the price.

Sun 2/50
I like this system, but don't have too much use for it.  Its not a very
powerful system, and is probably only valuable as a collector's item.  I have
no idea what this is worth.  If you want this system, and are willing to offer
me something that would make it worth me giving it up, we can talk.(Re: If you
are going to offer $1 or such, forget it, I don't need the dollar bad enough to
get rid of this neat machine for, if you have something better to offer, we can talk.)

Chris