[SunRescue] Keyboard/Mouse --Wanted

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jul 7 18:28:36 CDT 2000

Start off running them headless (Mac modem serial cable and null
modem adapter), and if you want to hook up a keyboard directly,
consider a text terminal. If you still want a sun keyboard/mouse it
will cost up to $45-50.

Sun makes a PS/2 adapter, cost is about $75.

Many KVM switch Mfg. offer adapters, they tend to be over $100.

My suggestion would be to *seriously* consider headless operation,
and if you find a cheap Sun monitor in good shape, then look for
a keyboard/mouse.

BTW, a video adapter for the Sun 13W3 -> SVGA is about $25.

HTH,

Ken