[SunRescue] Rescuing software / mounting CDs

David Cantrell (at home) david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Jan 31 16:33:50 CST 2000

I just 'rescued' a pristine - still shrinkwrapped! - copy of the Macintosh
Application Environment from an ex-editor of Mac User magazine.  As far as I
can tell and he can remember, it is a Mac emulator for Solaris, written by
Apple.

So I can play with this new toy, cna someone answer a *really* stupid
question for me?  How do I mount the CD?  It's on SCSI ID 6 and in case it
makes any difference, I'm using a SS2.  I've tried all sorts of incantations
with no success, and have verified that the CD drive works by successfully
booting the Redhat CD :-)