[SunRescue] Sun keyboard voltage

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sat Jan 29 01:12:41 CST 2000

Hi guys!  I've been playing with the idea of hooking Sun keyboards to
PeeCee, and PeeCee keyboard to a Sun.  Right now, I'm all set for
hooking my Sun keyboard to a PeeCee serial port (I only found drivers
for Linux).  I'm looking figure out how to go the other way.  I'm
looking for the signal description of the signal that sun outputs from
the keyboard connector.  I'd also like to know a little about how the
TTL RS232 differs from the standard RS232 serial.  Thanks,
	Greg