[SunRescue] Inexpensive(?) Sun 1962B's and other Sun stuff inTwin Cities

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 14:16:13 CST 2000

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:48:08 -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

>I buy a lot of stuff that comes from the federal gov't, sometimes they pull
>RAM, sometimes they pull HD's, sometimes they pull Floppies, and yes I have
>bought a load of IPC and IPX's with the NVRAM pulled.

And one of the SS2's I bought from a swap meet (which I can't wait to go to tomorrow)
was from the military.  chinalake to be exact (they didn't even wipe the HD).  That meet
has a lot of gov't surplus there, and if anyone is in Southern California, it's at TRW in long beach
tomorrow (sat) morning, early early early (calls for an allnighter for me).