[SunRescue] Re: workstations list (was: Proposition about thi s list

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Jan 26 16:04:18 CST 2000

My view would be pretty much anything other than a generic POS PeeCee.  We
just don't want to end up with too much traffic there from people who can't
figure out how to put in a PCI card (now Sbus cards are a whole other deal).
I'd guess that's about how Bill feels, unless he has a PDP/11 list where he
wants that to go.  :)
	Greg