[SunRescue] From another list

Sheldon T. Hall shall1 at columbus.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 06:28:20 CST 2000

This is from the Suns-at-Home list ....

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:18:32 EST
From: Rlsnuffy at aol.com
Subject: Giving away old Sun stuff
To: Suns-at-Home at net-kitchen.com

Hello All,

I have a couple of pieces of old Sun stuff I was getting ready to put out in
the trash - then I figured I better ask here first if anybody wants it.

An old 3/60 with 24 MB ram -  I think the boot ROM is v1.9...  I used it for
years, retired it the middle of last year when I decided I didn't want to
deal with Y2K'ing it...  It could use a bath (I'm a smoker) otherwise worked
fine...

A 501-1162 CPU board.  These boards were used in the 3/50's I think.  I have
no idea the condition of it - I'm not even sure now how I ended up with it.

If anyone is interested in either piece, let me know - taker pays shipping -
otherwise they go to the dumpster in the next week or so...

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Bob