Re(2): [SunRescue] Installing RedHat on a Sparc...

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Tue Jan 25 14:51:45 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>  Don't bet on it, Mike...it's coming down like gangbusters here; our
>area has
>just been upgraded to 12-18 inches.  I just got a call from work...it
>seems
>that a panicked bunch of overachievers actually made it to the office
>today, and
>want me to come take them home in my Unimog. :-)
>
>                  -Dave

let me guess, the mog is to rescue those Suns in really remote places.  I
wish I could get that much snow, they would close school and I could stay
home, and maybe even use a Sun for once.