[SunRescue] Hi!

Peter Koch koch at pz.pirmasens.de
Mon Jan 24 02:43:57 CST 2000

The Eagle is a wonderful harddrive. When i started studying computer
science, they were the high end models. Later we used them on older
machines like the 3/260 or ISI (anyone remember these?) as NFS space.
Great things. They started to become flaky after many years but that
was to a time where 1GB SCSI hard disks became affordable.

I have one in my Sun3-Zoo. The beast lurked in a dark cellar for
ten years (original packaged!) and when i connected it to the XY451,
it worked! I installed SunOS 4.1.1 on it.

See: http://home.k-town.de/~pkoch/en/eagle.html

Tschuess

Peter