[SunRescue] JavaStation10

t12 t12 at tacticalstrike.net
Sun Jan 23 16:47:51 CST 2000

Well, I've tried netbooting OpenBSD and Netbsd, but it seems to behave
weird.

I dont know if this is because i've never set up netboots with these
machines, and i've done it wrong, or it just isnt supported. When watching
whats going on through tcpdump, the machine tftp's the boot.net
(bootstrap), waits a second, then reboots, repeat forever. Same if i just
send it the kernel.

I havent tried doing it with solaris yet, it very well may be worth a
shot, they at least have a better chance of supporting the chip :)

Thanx for the help, i'll look through Deja

-t12