[SunRescue] SunOS for 386i

Steve Hatle shatle at vue.com
Sun Jan 23 15:56:06 CST 2000

Michael (and anyone else),

I have a set of gzip'd disk images of the first (SunOS 4.0.1?) and second
(SunOS 4.0.2?) for the 386i, as well as a bunch of packages compiled for the
386i. Got them somewhere from the 'Net a while ago, but haven't needed 'em
yet.

I'd be happy to burn CDR's for anyone who needs them. I also have a copy of
the 386i docs if anyone needs anything looked up or copied. Thanks to Paul
Zibaila for those, as well as my running 386i!

If anyone has a set of decent looking skins for a 386i, or one in good
cosmetic shape that doesn't work, let me know. I'd like to spiff up the
looks of the one I've got, and the kind of texture-y surface they have make
'em hard to clean.

That brings up a question: what's the best (if any) remedy for machines
whose light covered plastic has 'yellowed' over the years?

Steve