[SunRescue] Multiple HDs on an Ultra5/10?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jan 23 15:29:11 CST 2000

On Sun, Jan 23, 2000 at 03:47:27PM -0500, Sean wrote:
> Actually sun makes a mounting kit that lets you mount a second EIDE drive
> in place of the floppy. Done it on all of our U5's and havent had any
> problems.
> Sean

Got a part #?

Problem is, I use my floppy (only for getting pictures from my Mavica
digital camera, tho).  I may do the velcro-under-the-cdrom-drive trick, or
find a normal U5 HD mounting bracket (since the current HD is mounted
above the floppy drive).

Bill (wondering what a 333mhz/2mb cache CPU module runs for nowdays, or
      a 360/256k...)

--
|Bill Bradford          | mrbill at pdp11.org     | mrbill at mrbill.net    |