[SunRescue] Free Stuff in Austin, TX

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jan 21 23:13:46 CST 2000

I've got the following stuff for free in Austin, Texas, if anybody is
willing to pick it up:

* Sun 4/690 cardcage/backplane/blowerfan (big, HEAVY, you'll need a truck)

* six (6) power supplies for the unit above

* Five or six IBM Personal PagePrinter laser printers, some missing fuser
  unit and/or toner cartridge, all in brand-new condition (some still in
  original plastic)

* One mostly-complete set of O'Reilly X Window System programming books

For Sale:

I've also got one 6-disc rackmount 19" drive tray for 5.25" FH drives (wired
for 220V, differential drives), with slide rails, and two similar trays wired
to hold 3 1.3gig IPI drives each (with rails as well).  I'd like $50 for
the SCSI drive tray, and will take $25 each for the IPI drive trays.  For
another $100, you can have the six 2.1gig 5.25" differential SCSI disks and
the six 1.3gig 5.25" IPI disks to go in the trays as well (with all mounting
hardware; I just took the disks out to make the trays easier to move).
Or, $150 (save $50!) if you take everything all at once.

I've also got a big pile of various VME cards (memory cards, FDDI interfaces,
IPI and SCSI controllers, etc).  You can have the entire box for $50.

Look at http://www.sunhelp.org/6x0/big690mp.jpg:
One of the drive trays is leaning against the 690 rack enclosure, while the
shiny metal thing in front is the cardcage/backplane.

Let me know if anybody's interested.

Bill

--
|Bill Bradford          | mrbill at pdp11.org     | mrbill at mrbill.net    |