[SunRescue] Questions . . .

Chris Drelich hyena at interport.net
Thu Jan 20 20:17:24 CST 2000

Thanks for the info, to all who responded. Yeah, Im bidding on a ss20 on ebay
and wanted to know the exact specs, either way Im getting it. Just hope the
proccessors are fast enough that they don't have to replace.  If I win this
auction(Ill know in 3 hours or so), I will POSSIBLY have 2 proccessors, and
DEFINETLY have a cg3 up for grabs. The cg3 (if I get it) will be free to anyone
who might want it. Ill ship it(at cost to buyer) or you can pick it up if you
are by NYC.  If you have interest, email me off the list, and Ill let you know
in a few hours if I have that cg3 or not.
Chris