[SunRescue] Silly Question.

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Thu Jan 20 02:44:29 CST 2000

> >       I don't even want to think about what it would be like on a Onyx2 IR.
> > I mean, we're talking nausea.  Not to even dream on what it would be
> > like when viewed through a 6-sided CAVE.  *shudder*
>
> Nausea, n.: A condition resulting from the use of a convex lens, a video
> projector and a curved screen when playing Quake with "fov" set to 170.
> See also "Total Immersion".

	Now let me tell you, Miller Lite is nasty enough by itself.  But now
that it is on my wool coat, it's even more so(didn't think that was
possible).  Just wanted to thank you for pointing that out for me.
*grin*

	Of course, the whole part when I got to snort hops was interesting too,
but hey...

							-Kent Rankin