[SunRescue] CDE ramblings (was: Solaris on older Sparc boxes)

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Wed Jan 19 20:23:16 CST 2000

Thanks - a few people have dropped me the number, now...  I have it on
order.  HP says there's a 5-7 day lag on this, not including
time-in-transit.  You probably won't see it until next week.

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org