[SunRescue] CDE ramblings (was: Solaris on older Sparc boxes)

Paul Yaskowski paul at yaskowski.com
Wed Jan 19 20:15:31 CST 2000

% Lyndon Griffin (lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG) [01.19.00/17:50]:
: I don't suppose you'ld be willing to drop me the part number...  Maybe
: I've been asking for the wrong thing (I absolutely hate the hp web site,
: by the way - too hard to find anything).

  The Y2K kit is P/N B6815AA, call 800/386-1117 and choose option 4 to
speak to an HP representative.  It's a simple and painless process
(but, having ordered this Monday, I've yet to receive it..)

: <:)  Lyndon Griffin
: http://www.bsd4us.org

Paul

--
He who knows, does not speak.  He who speaks, does not know.
  -- Lao Tsu