[SunRescue] Odd old cables

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Wed Jan 19 15:37:06 CST 2000

Yeah - my 330 came with a bw beast monitor (with the old cga-type plug) -
that cable must be 20 feet long.  I have another one at the office that is
actually in use, and it's over 50'!  That cable connects the high-speed
switch of the IBM SP/2 (in the server room) to the control workstation
near my desk.  That's the cable that came with it, not a special order.

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org