[SunRescue] CDE ramblings (was: Solaris on older Sparc boxes)

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Wed Jan 19 02:48:14 CST 2000

> How about the 715/50? It is not in the official lists of 11.0 supported
> machines. I could try it but it is much easier to ask... ;)

I'll have to check - I think the machine I have at home is a
710/something.  It's definitely not on the supported list for 11.0, but if
it could be coaxed...  well, that would make my day.  On my list of things
to do before I die is port FreeBSD to PARISC - but I'd like to use the
machine in the mean time...  and I'm having some trouble getting 10.20
from HP - I keep getting the runaround.  If it helps, the box says Apollo
;)