[SunRescue] Sparc 2 pricing?

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 17:17:23 CST 2000

I too am easily getting $40.00 for single lot GX FB's. I still getting 20-25
for CG3's. As for the RAM I am getting $5.00 per 4MB stick so the SS2 with
RAM GX and any color screen is a good buy at $125.00 even with a small hard
drive.

Horrible workstation for the patience challenged (like me)
Great little web server or gateway boxen.

Just my 2% of $1.00

--Mike N