Sun hardware guy in NC (was: Re: [SunRescue] 4/6xx capabilities?)

BSD Bob bsdbob at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 12 08:37:45 CST 2000

> Davebit at aol.com

Yeah, I know Dave.... fine fellow.  When I cant find anything anywhere else,
I try to hit him up.  He knows suns, veddy well.  He is about 3 miles away
from me.  Sadly, he does not seem to have any dinosaurian VME stuff that
is my ilk.  A lot of his stuff came from Fujitsu, where he used to work,
and he buys their surplus.  Good technical type to know.

Bob