[SunRescue] Re: Rescue digest, Vol 1 #258 - 11 msgs

Michael Thompson m_thompson at ids.net
Tue Jan 11 19:59:48 CST 2000

>From: Eric Pueschel <emp7 at cornell.edu>
>Subject: [SunRescue] RAM for the SPARCserver 1000/SPARCcenter 2000
>
>So I found a couple of little boxes on the to-be-trashed table
today...when I opened 'em up they were full of RAM.  I tucked 'em in a
pocket and brought them home and looked up the part numbers...

>501-1817     8M SIMM 70ns SPARCserver 1000/SPARCcenter 2000
>
>Since I have neither a sparcserver, nor a sparccenter, I was wondering if
someone on the list would have any use for 64 megs of RAM in 8 8 meg simms.

I have a SPARCserver 1000 at home without CPU modules or RAM. I would REALLY
like to have the SIMMS.

Michael Thompson
m_thompson at ids.net