[SunRescue] Re: FS: SunOS 4.x Manuals (fwd)

BSD Bob bsdbob at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Sat Jan 8 12:57:49 CST 2000

----- Forwarded message from BSD Bob -----

>From bsdbob Sat Jan  8 13:57:05 2000
From: BSD Bob <bsdbob>
Subject: Re: FS:  SunOS 4.x Manuals
To: dkl at netcom.com (Douglas K Landau)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 13:56:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc: bsdbob (BSD Bob), sunrescue at sunhelp.org

The shipping to NC would break me.   But I will pass it on to the sunrescue
list.  There should be some San Josie types about there, that should be
interested in sunos 4 manuals

Thanks

Bob

SunRescue Folks....   Lots of neat manuals here if one of the Sillycon
Valley types are interested.....  Check the header for the fellow's
email address or look in the sun newsfeeds of the past couple days.

----- End of forwarded message from BSD Bob -----