[SunRescue] Off-topic: non-Sun heads up

tom tom at nipltd.com
Thu Jan 6 10:51:45 CST 2000

OK,

I'm in the UK, so sadly I won't even get a sniff at this stuff :-(

Anyway, saw this posted to comp.sys.sgi.marketplace - I've posted the Ebay
link as it has all the info about what's available:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=224387098

Here's the Deja link to the article (don't know if this will work or not):
http://x38.deja.com/threadmsg_ct.xp?thitnum=0&mhitnum=0&CONTEXT=947177105.1686
241336

No idea if it will be of interest to anyone here, but thought I'd pass it on
anyway.

Cheers,
TOM
- wishing stuff like this came up in the UK :-(

Tom Kranz - tom at nipltd.com
Systems Administrator, New Information Paradigms Ltd.
My opinions are my own, not NIP's, and not my cat's.