[SunRescue] Latest version of Hardware FAQ?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jan 2 19:58:22 CST 2000

On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 04:56:39PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> The version of sunhelp.org is dated sometime in 1995 (can't use 2 digit
> dates anymore :), but it says that the last updates were done some time
> in 1998.  Does Mr. Bill have the latest version, or is there another
> one?  I'm getting my stuff together to get cracking on re-marking that
> document, now that the new year has started, using of all gosh-forsaken
> things, Windows, because Emacs won't cut it. :(
> 	Greg

I know James Birdsall reads these lists; James, can you pass on to me the
"edited"/html versions of the Hardware FAQ that you had up on your site
for a while?  I"ll put up a hardwarefaq.sunhelp.org to be a home for those
people who want to update/modify the original document...

Bill

--
|Bill Bradford          | mrbill at pdp11.org     | mrbill at mrbill.net    |