[SunRescue] Sun keyboard voltage

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jan 29 03:07:50 CST 2000

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 11:22:45PM -0800, James Lockwood wrote:
> With regards to hooking PC keyboard up to a Sun, my advice to you is to
> find a Sun Interface Converter.  They're only $75 brand new and used are
> in the $40-50 range.  They will convert both a keyboard and mouse and
> handle remapping of keys on the PC side to simulate Sun L keys.

WHERE can I find one of these for $40-50?  I will give my left testicle
for one of these - had one when I worked at Texas.Net, so I could use my
Northgate Omnikey (which I hoard a pile of) or an IBM "big clicky" with
my SS10.. I want to just order one, but theres like a 3 week leadtime
from Sun... if anybody has one of these or knows where I can pick one up
used, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW - you can have your pick of my
children if I ever have any... but I want another interface converter box.

Bill

--
|Bill Bradford          | mrbill at pdp11.org     | mrbill at mrbill.net    |