[SunRescue] NeXT vs. Sun shootout...

ward at zilla.nu ward at zilla.nu
Fri Jan 28 10:15:25 CST 2000

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 10:31:12AM -0500, Andy Wallis wrote:

> 	Throw it up somewhere. I've recently gotten into WindowMaker and had a
> complete conversion to that WM. I would love to see Sun's take on OpenStep
> was.

The oswm won't be anywhere near as flexible as WindowMaker, as the windowmanager
is a foreign concept under NeXTStep/OpenStep.  However, it's truly a NeXT prod,
and it's VERY nice to have WorkSpace.app (in browser mode, of course).  You
might consider using WindowMaker for the wm, and let OpenStep do the rest.

Reagen