[SunRescue] Good newsreader recommendations?

Dan Jameyson jameyson at iwosys.net
Thu Jan 27 19:58:27 CST 2000

For "reading" news articles, I use Netscape Communicator. However, for
doing downloads of binaries, I use SLRN (look it up on yahoo). SLRN is a
pretty nice little console news reader that was done in slang or
ncurses; it's great if you just want to tag everything and
download/decode it. I loved forte agent though... if they only had a
WINE for the UltraSPARC, I might play with it.

Dan