[SunRescue] help! LK201 needed

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Tue Jan 25 20:06:50 CST 2000

> Anybody got a LK201 keyboard for a DEC terminal they dont need?  I got my
> VT420 in today (amber, of course), and the spacebar on the keyboard is
> kinda jammed, where its stuck down.   I've popped it off and put it back
> on, but it just wont "spring up" like its supposed to...

	You're missing the veeery light springs for it.  If I recall correctly,
the lk201 had two of them under the space bar.

	BTW, a lk401 matches a VT420 much better.

-

	Either way, you're more than welcome to either a lk201 or lk401 as long
as you pay the postage and packing.

							Hope that it helps,
							Kent Rankin