[SunRescue] Help Me ID these VME boards please.

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 25 12:38:10 CST 2000

Hi Gang,

I have a couple of boards I am trying to ID, these are VME 9U boards that
were in a SS330 I got a while ago.

1. Ciprico SCSI controller of some kind, I suspect for a Winchester drive.
Has a 50 pin IDC connector on the board, then has the huge 3 row D-shell
connector on the outside of the face plate. Has board number 66005320 marked
on it.

2. This looks like a 16 port serial card (16 RJ45) no tags or decals
anywhere, face plate is naked aluminum. Has "integrated solutions" in the
printing on the PCB itself and a paper decal that says "Mizar INC. 1989"

I am putting together a list of VME stuff that I will be in need of
selling/trading/other with here soon.

Thanks,

--Mike N