[SunRescue] [non-sun] great HP place in Austin

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jan 24 15:29:43 CST 2000

Just FYI, for those of you in Austin who might be interested in older
HP stuff, go by Paramount Computers on east 4th in Austin.
(http://www.pmount.com) - if you do the "turnaround" on the I-35 access
road just south of 6th, you'll see it in front of you.

I just took a tour of their warehouse.  All I can say is "wow" - I've
never seen workstations and servers and rack equipment from floor to
ceiling before...

I'm going to be stopping by once a week or so from now on, and seeing
if I can get good deals on their "scratch n dent" specials.  The guys
in charge are real nice.

Bill

--
|Bill Bradford          | mrbill at pdp11.org     | mrbill at mrbill.net    |