[SunRescue] Linux for SPARCStation 2

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 24 01:24:27 CST 2000

Hi Stou,

There are a few Linux Distro's to pick from for an old SS2. Red Hat is
popular, Debian has a distro and so does Caldera, there are also the BSD's
too, net BSD, open BSD.

Ultra Linux is for the Sun Ultra SPARC IIRC.

Check out Mr. Bill's www.sunhelp.org go down the page a bit to "alternative
OS's" there are links a' Plenty there.

Cheers,

--Mike N