[SunRescue] No Compiler!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jan 22 11:43:17 CST 2000

On Sat, Jan 22, 2000 at 11:51:18AM -0500, bobk wrote:
> I have heard that's sun's compiler produces better code than GCC/EGCS.
> Does anyone have any data to back this up?
> If so, it would be good to get people to compile various packages with
> sunpro, so the rest of us can use them. Or, find a way to get cheap/free
> sunpro licenses.

You can get a free 30-day evaluation license for the SunPro stuff off Sun's
web page.

I used to work for a company that was cheap; they wouldnt buy SunPro, so I
had to refrfesh the evaluation licenses on the machine every 30 days. 8-)

Bill

--
|Bill Bradford          | mrbill at pdp11.org     | mrbill at mrbill.net    |