[SunRescue] grumping about IE [from Ultra 1 vs. beefy Sparc 20]

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Thu Jan 20 16:02:05 CST 2000

Not that it matters much, here, but Opera is also in Beta for BeOS.
Personally, I don't like it too much.  Often, I find myself using just the
kfm (KDE File Manager) for really simple web browsing.

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org