[SunRescue] CDE ramblings (was: Solaris on older Sparc boxes)

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Wed Jan 19 16:46:00 CST 2000

I'm a FreeBSD nerd.  I had some bad times with a few NetBSD folks a while
back, so I'd be more likely to go w/ Open if not Free.  But, any BSD is
better than none.  If I'm doing the work, though, you can be sure that it
will be FreeBSD.  You may as well ask "why Chevy instead of GMC" - in many
cases, it's just a matter of taste.  I stay away from "Ford," though -
figure that one out for yourselves ;)

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org