[SunRescue] CDE ramblings (was: Solaris on older Sparc boxes)

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Wed Jan 19 16:16:34 CST 2000

I don't suppose you'ld be willing to drop me the part number...  Maybe
I've been asking for the wrong thing (I absolutely hate the hp web site,
by the way - too hard to find anything).

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org