[SunRescue] Odd old cables

David Rouse drouse at arlington.newsargus.com
Wed Jan 19 09:36:04 CST 2000

> Don't have part numbers here, but if they are long, like 20 feet, they
are
> keyboard and monitor cables.  My 690 MP came with a pair of cables
that
> met this description, and I have always just asssumed that in it's
> previous life the console was placed some distance from the computer.

Both cables are quite long.

Hmm, that's what I get for getting into Suns so late, all the monitors
and keyboards I've seen have been hardwired (or at least the connectors
are hidden by the case).

Is there a gender reverser so I could use the stuff with a more recent
montior and keyboard?

---
David Rouse
Network Manager